|Title：||Atlas KSSU aluminum alloy food service cart airline trolleys|
|Product Name：||Atlas KSSU airline trolleys|
|Application:||For airline flight attendants use, food carrier|
|Size：||Full size: L810*W301*H1030mm|
Half size: L405*W301*H1030mm
|Weight:||Full size: 19.2kg|
Half size: 12.6kg
|Supply Ability：||500pcs per day|
Ctn Size:84*32*105 cm
|Shipment Port：||Ningbo, Shanghai|
|Delivery Time:||About 20 to 35 days according to different quantity|
|Features:||Lightweight trolley for airline meals service.|
ATLAS, KSSU standard.
Embossed or engraved logo on top and/or on lock plates on request.
With or without dry ice tray.
Airline service trolley, also known as airline food trolley cart, airplane trolley, or trolley cart, is a small serving cart made of high-grade aluminum alloy. The atlas trolley is used by cabin crew in the aircraft for catering foods, beverages, airline meals to passengers.
1. ATLAS - the most common size, used by approximately 80% of airlines.
2. KSSU - named for KLM, Swissair, SAS Scandinavian Airlines, and UTA.
3. ACE - mainly used by British Airways.
1. The trolley design complies with FAA / CAAC requirements, structural integrity and safety.
2. Lightweight, durable with good impact resistance, ease of maintenance.
3. Embossed or engraved logo on top and/or on lock plates on request.
4. With or without dry ice tray.
4. Full and half size trolleys are available.
5. Catering wheels at each corner, the trolley can be braked to hold the trolley in position.
The airline food trolley cart like Atlas trolley can not only be used in aircraft, but also suitable used in the household market such as in supermarket, office and so on.
GXFlight has rich experience to supply airline atlas trolley to different airlines all over the world for decades. Our clients include but are not limited to Singapore Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Air Tanzania...
The Solutions, The Partner!