|Atlas KSSU aluminum alloy food service cart airline trolleys
|Atlas KSSU airline trolleys
|For airline flight attendants use, food carrier
|Full size: L810*W301*H1030mm
Half size: L405*W301*H1030mm
|Full size: 19.2kg
Half size: 12.6kg
|500pcs per day
Ctn Size:84*32*105 cm
|About 20 to 35 days according to different quantity
|Lightweight trolley for airline meals service.
ATLAS, KSSU standard.
Embossed or engraved logo on top and/or on lock plates on request.
With or without dry ice tray.
Airline service trolley, also known as airline food trolley cart, airplane trolley, or trolley cart, is a small serving cart made of high-grade aluminum alloy. The atlas trolley is used by cabin crew in the aircraft for catering foods, beverages, airline meals to passengers.
An Atlas airline trolley is a type of trolley that is used by airlines to transport food, beverages, and other supplies on an airplane. It is an airline food trolley which is specifically designed to fit in the narrow aisles and tight spaces of an aircraft and is used by flight attendants to serve passengers during the flight.
Atlas airline trolleys are typically made of lightweight, durable materials such as aluminum or plastic, and are equipped with wheels to allow them to be easily pushed and pulled through the aisles. They may also have compartments or shelves to hold a variety of items, such as drinks, snacks, and meal trays. GXflight, as a professional aircraft food trolley manufacturer and supplier, produces high-quality Atlas airline trolley carts in different sizes. Normally, the color of our Atlas airline food trolley is blue. However, we also provide customized services, and the color of our Atlas airline food trolley can be customized.
1. ATLAS - the most common size, used by approximately 80% of airlines.
2. KSSU - named for KLM, Swissair, SAS Scandinavian Airlines, and UTA.
3. ACE - mainly used by British Airways.
1. The airline serving cart is designed to comply with FAA / CAAC requirements, ensuring structural integrity and safety.
2. Lightweight, durable with good impact resistance, ease of maintenance.
3. Embossed or engraved logo on top and/or on lock plates on request.
4. The airplane food cart is available with or without a dry ice tray.
4. Full and half size trolleys are available.
5. With Catering wheels at each corner, the airplane service cart can be braked to hold the trolley in position.
The airline food trolley cart like Atlas trolley can not only be used in aircraft, but also suitable used in the household market such as in supermarket, office and so on.
GXFlight has rich experience to supply airline atlas trolley to different airlines all over the world for decades. Our clients include but are not limited to Singapore Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Air Tanzania...
The Solutions, The Partner!