The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has not yet passed, so everyone must take precautions when going out. In addition to the regular masks, do not forget to prepare more disposable nitrile gloves, which can be worn to prevent pollution and make you feel at ease when going out.
Nitrile is a rubber synthesized from acrylonitrile and butadiene. It will not cause allergies and dermatitis because it does not contain proteinogen, and it is also resistant to corrosion by chemical solvents.
1. Outstanding chemical resistance: disposable nitrile gloves can prevent acid and alkali damage and provide chemical protection to corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. Excellent physical properties: It has good tear resistance, puncture resistance, and friction resistance.
3. Comfortable style: The design of gloves according to ergonomics makes the user feel comfortable and facilitates blood circulation.
4. It does not contain natural latex, amino compounds and other harmful substances, so it rarely causes allergies.
5. It has a short degradation period, which is easy to deal with and environmentally friendly.
6. Our gloves do not contain silicon and have antistatic properties suitable for the electronics industry's production needs.
7. Little chemical residue on the surface and low ion content and particle content.
Because of so many advantages of nitrile gloves, their share in the disposable glove market increases year by year, which also shows that the market growth potential of disposable nitrile gloves is enormous. As consumers' awareness of the advantages of disposable nitrile gloves increase, they are bound to become the dominant one in the disposable glove market.